Turbo XS Frontpipe w/Catalytic Converter 2015 Subaru WRX - W15-FPC
- 2015-2016 Subaru WRX Base H4.1998cc
- 2015-2016 Subaru WRX Limited H4.1998cc
- 2015-2016 Subaru WRX Premium H4.1998cc
- 2015-2016 Subaru WRX STI Base H4.2458cc
- 2015 Subaru WRX STI Launch Edition H4.2458cc
- 2015-2016 Subaru WRX STI Limited H4.2458cc
- 2016 Subaru WRX STI Series.HyperBlue H4.2458cc
Front Pipe (J-pipe) with High Flow Catalytic Converter for your 2015 Subaru WRX (W15-FPC). So you want to get more power from your WRX but you still want to keep a Catalytic Converter on your car?┬á Look no further than the TurboXS Front Pipe with High Flow Cat.
Made from heavy gauge 4" inside diameter 304 stainless steel, the Turbo XS Downpipe is larger than any other WRX/STi Downpipe on the market. Why is that important? Because, despite what your girlfriend might tell you, size does matter. Turbochargers work best when there is large pressure and temperature differential across the turbine wheel. Having a large, free flowing downpipe is what give you that large pressure and temperature differential. The downpipe tapers to 3" towards the tail and even includes a pre-welded 02 sensor bung for installing an aftermarket wideband O2 sensors. OEM style doughnut gasket enhances flexibility, durability and sealing as opposed to lower quality flex joints.
All Turbo XS Exhaust components feature a 5 year warranty!
- All 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- 3.5" at the turbocharger tapering to 3.0" at the exit to the catback exhaust
- High Flow Catalytic Converter
- 12mm thick flanges
- Complete bolt-on installation
- J-pipe to mid-pipe gasket, nuts and bolts
- Mid-pipe to Catback gasket, nuts and bolts
- Turbo to J-pipe gasket NOT included. Factory gasket can be re-used.