Manley Subaru WRX / STI (EJ18/20/22/25) H Beam Connecting Rod Set
Big End Bore: 2.165"
Big End Width: .840"
Pin Diameter: .9055" (23 mm)
Pin Bore: .9063"
Gram Weight: 535
- 1981-1983 Subaru Brat DL H4.1781cc
- 1981-1987 Subaru Brat GL H4.1781cc
- 1983-1984 Subaru Brat GL Turbo H4.1781cc
- 1980-1989 Subaru DL Base H4.1781cc
- 1980-1989 Subaru GL Base H4.1781cc
- 1984-1989 Subaru GL Turbo H4.1781cc
- 1985-1989 Subaru GL-10 Base H4.1781cc
- 1985-1989 Subaru GL-10 Turbo H4.1781cc
- 1980-1982 Subaru GLF Base H4.1781cc
- 2002-2005 Subaru Impreza WRX H4.1994cc
- 2006-2014 Subaru Impreza WRX H4.2458cc
- 2006-2007 Subaru Impreza WRX Limited H4.2458cc
- 2010-2014 Subaru Impreza WRX Limited H4.2458cc
- 2009-2014 Subaru Impreza WRX Premium H4.2458cc
- 2004-2014 Subaru Impreza WRX STI H4.2458cc
- 2007 Subaru Impreza WRX STI Limited H4.2458cc
- 2011-2014 Subaru Impreza WRX STI Limited H4.2458cc
- 2010 Subaru Impreza WRX STI Special Edition H4.2458cc
- 2006-2007 Subaru Impreza WRX TR H4.2458cc
- 1995 Subaru Legacy Base H4.2212cc
- 2005-2006 Subaru Legacy GT H4.2458cc
- 1990-1994 Subaru Loyale Base H4.1781cc
- 1990 Subaru Loyale RS H4.1781cc Engine
- 1990 Subaru Loyale RS Turbo H4.1781cc
- 1990 Subaru Loyale Turbo H4.1781cc
- 1986-1989 Subaru RX Turbo H4.1781cc
- 1981-1982 Subaru Standard Base H4.1781cc
- 1985-1988 Subaru XT DL H4.1781cc
- 1985-1991 Subaru XT GL H4.1781cc
- 1987 Subaru XT GL-10 H4.1781cc
Manley Performance manufactures the finest steel connecting rods in the Sport Compact industry. Our Pro Series "I" Beam is forged from 4340 aircraft quality vacuum degassed material. We utilize our proven "Turbo Tuff" design and add 3/8" ARP 2000 cap screws. All rods are properly shot peened after machining and 100% magnafluxed.
"I" Beam - Turbo Tuff
Manley Pro Series Turbo Tuff connecting rods are used by the best tuners in and outside of the United States in some of the fastest, high horsepower, heart stopping engines being produced.
"H" Beam - Economical
For the budget conscious enthusiast, we also offer our very high quality, yet economical, H-Beam design connecting rods. These are also manufactured from 4340 alloy forgings. They are fully machined, heat treated, stress relieved, shot peened, and magnafluxed. They also are built standard with 3/8" ARP 2000 bolts.
All Manley connecting rod sets, are weight matched to ┬▒ 1.5 grams, big and small end bores are final honed to a tolerance of ┬▒ .0002", critical bend and twist attributes are held to a minimum, and exacting attention is paid to every detail by our final inspection department; thus rendering a finished product that is second to none.