Lexus Perf Street Rigid Disc 3000619
3000619 is a street rigid disc featuring premium organic materials with high copper content for better heat transfer and steel-backed lining for greater burst strength and durability. These discs are modified with reduced marcel for faster shift action to complement ACT pressure plates. The chrome-moly hub is heat-treated for strength and durability. Rivet design and materials are carefully selected for maximum strength. Lightweight, solid-hub design allows for quicker shifting and engagement. ACT’s street rigid-hub discs provide race-proven performance with street manageability.
- Smooth engagement, quicker shifts, increased gear rattle
- Premium organic composite friction blended for high heat tolerance, increased burst strength, faster recovery from overheating and less wear of mating surfaces, rigid design may increase spline wear
- Chromoly hub is heat-treated for strength and durability
- Recommended for high horsepower street or race use
- Steel-backed linings for higher burst strength, reduced marcel for quicker shifts
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including carbon black, glass wool fibers, or silica (in clutch discs), chromium and nickel, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov