Lexus HD/Perf Street Rigid TS5-HDSD
TS5-HDSD kit features ACT's most popular Heavy Duty pressure plate. ACT Heavy Duty pressure plates use exclusive diaphragm design to increase clamp load, reduce deflection and maximize clutch life. All diaphragms endure a four-stage, heat-treating process for unparalleled performance. ACT pressure plates have precision cover stampings to provide rigidity and consistency. The ACT performance street rigid-hub discs feature premium organic materials with high copper content for better heat transfer and steel-backed lining for greater burst strength and durability. The chrome-moly hub is heat-treated for strength and durability. Rivet design and materials are carefully selected for maximum strength. These discs are the minimum weight street disc for faster shifts. ACT’s street rigid-hub discs provide race-proven performance with street manageability.
- Light to moderate pedal effort, smooth positive engagement, increased gear rattle
- Longer friction life, extended by ACT's exclusive diaphragm design, rigid design may increase spline wear
- Carefully engineered, precisely assembled, accurately balanced, with premium organic friction materials for heat tolerance and reduced fade
- Recommended for street and race use
- 100% clamp load tested and dynamically computer balanced for smooth high RPM reliability
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including carbon black, glass wool fibers, or silica (in clutch discs), chromium and nickel, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov