GM LT1 Twin Disc HD Street Kit T1S-G09
T1S-G09 street, twin disc kit offers twice the number of disc surfaces for better wear, heat capacity and long life compared to single disc kits. These kits use a proprietary Positive Lift Floater System design, which results in quiet operation with no floater rattle and no posts to wear. ACT twin disc kits endure an exclusive four-stage, heat-treating process on all diaphragms. The ACT twin disc kits features the ability to adjust for disc wear and provides equal disengagement for discs. The Performance street rigid-hub discs feature premium organic materials with high copper content for better heat transfer and steel-backed lining for greater burst strength and durability. The chrome-moly hub is heat-treated for strength and durability. Rivet design and materials are carefully selected for maximum strength. All ACT twin disc kits include a CNC-machined and dynamically balanced flywheel to ensure trouble-free installation and operation. ACT twin disc kits include a pressure plate, two discs, a floater, flywheel and alignment tool. Some kits may include a pilot bearing and release bearing.
- Light pedal effort, smooth engagement, OE to mild gear rattle
- Disc surfaces doubled for better wear, heat capacity and longer life, further extended by ACT's exclusive diaphragm design
- Carefully engineered, precisely assembled, accurately balanced, with premium organic friction materials for heat tolerance and reduced fade
- Recommended for high horsepower street or race use
- 100% clamp load tested and dynamically computer balanced for smooth high RPM reliability
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including carbon black, glass wool fibers, or silica (in clutch discs), chromium and nickel, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov