GFB Diverter Valve dv+ 2.0T VAG Applications (Direct Replacement)
- 2006-2013 Audi A3 Base L4.1984cc
- 2015-2016 Audi A3 Premium L4.1798cc
- 2015-2016 Audi A3 Premium Plus L4.1798cc
- 2015-2016 Audi A3 Prestige L4.1798cc
- 2010-2013 Audi A3 TDI L4.1968cc
- 2015-2016 Audi A3 TDI Premium L4.1968cc
- 2015-2016 Audi A3 TDI Premium Plus L4.1968cc
- 2015-2016 Audi A3 TDI Prestige L4.1968cc
- 2005-2008 Audi A4 Base L4.1984cc
- 2007-2008 Audi A4 Cabriolet L4.1984cc
- 2005-2008 Audi A4 Quattro Avant L4.1984cc
- 2005-2008 Audi A4 Quattro Base L4.1984cc
- 2007-2008 Audi A4 Quattro Cabriolet L4.1984cc
- 2010-2013 Audi A5 Cabriolet L4.1984cc
- 2010-2013 Audi A5 Quattro Base L4.1984cc
- 2010-2013 Audi A5 Quattro Cabriolet L4.1984cc
- 2008-2009 Audi TT Base L4.1984cc
- 2009-2011 Audi TT Quattro Base L4.1984cc
- 2012-2013 Audi TT Quattro Premium Plus L4.1984cc
- 2012-2013 Audi TT Quattro Prestige L4.1984cc
- 2012-2013 Audi TT Quattro RS L5.2480cc
- 2009-2013 Audi TT Quattro S L4.1984cc
- 2016 Volkswagen Golf Base L4.1798cc
- 2015 Volkswagen Golf Launch Edition L4.1798cc
- 2015-2018 Volkswagen Golf S L4.1798cc
- 2015-2016 Volkswagen Golf SE L4.1798cc
- 2018 Volkswagen Golf SE L4.1798cc
- 2015-2016 Volkswagen Golf SEL L4.1798cc
- 2018 Volkswagen Golf SEL L4.1798cc
- 2017 Volkswagen Golf Wolfsburg Edition L4.1798cc
- 2006-2013 Volkswagen GTI Base L4.1984cc
- 2007 Volkswagen GTI Fahrenheit L4.1984cc
- 2006-2007 Volkswagen Jetta 2.0T L4.1984cc
- 2006-2009 Volkswagen Jetta GLI L4.1984cc
- 2009 Volkswagen Jetta SEL L4.1984cc
- 2008-2010 Volkswagen Jetta Wolfsburg Edition L4.1984cc
- 2006-2007 Volkswagen Passat 2.0T L4.1984cc
- 2005 Volkswagen Passat GL TDI L4.1967cc
- 2005 Volkswagen Passat GLS TDI L4.1967cc
- 2008-2010 Volkswagen Passat Komfort L4.1984cc
- 2015 Volkswagen Passat Limited Edition L4.1798cc
- 2008 Volkswagen Passat Lux L4.1984cc
- 2016-2017 Volkswagen Passat R-Line L4.1798cc
- 2015-2017 Volkswagen Passat S L4.1798cc
- 2015-2017 Volkswagen Passat SE L4.1798cc
- 2016 Volkswagen Passat SEL L4.1798cc
- 2015-2017 Volkswagen Passat SEL Premium L4.1798cc
- 2015 Volkswagen Passat Sport L4.1798cc
- 2015 Volkswagen Passat TDI SE L4.1968cc
- 2015 Volkswagen Passat TDI SEL Premium L4.1968cc
- 2008 Volkswagen Passat Turbo L4.1984cc
- 2006-2007 Volkswagen Passat Value Edition L4.1984cc
- 2015 Volkswagen Passat Wolfsburg Edition L4.1798cc
- 2007 Volkswagen Passat Wolfsburg Edition L4.1984cc
GFB DV+ Diverter Valve is a direct replacement for the factory valve (Patent Pending). Keep what works and replace what doesn’t! By retaining the factory ECU control and recirculating the vented air, the DV+ is a purely performance-oriented product that offers the following benefits:
- Sharper throttle response
- Faster boost recovery on gearshift
- Solves boost leaking issues
- Built to last
This Direct fit replacement for the factory diverter valve uses the existing solenoid with TMS advantage.
Works with stock hardware, improves performance and reliability. Exclusive pilot activation system allows HIGHER boost pressure. The end result is sharper throttle response, lightning-fast valve actuation, and the ability to hold as much boost as you can throw at it.
The OE solenoid itself is great- the ECU opens it faster than any pneumatic valve so why replace it? The only valve on the market to solve the problem without flutter, excessive cabling and extra parts, installed in half the time at more than half the price.
WHEN you want no noise, no nonsense, just performance.
European manufacturers are pushing their engines to the limit. Get a DV+ to match.
GFB’s DV+ diverter valve range offers a direct-fit performance solution for the weak factory diverter valves used on many modern vehicles.
- Retains the factory solenoid coil for seamless integration
- Replaces plastic valve parts with metal for reliability and strength on chipped engines
- Direct-fit replacement with GFB’s TMS benefits
- Exclusive “pilot-actuated” valve mechanism for rapid response at high boost
GFB expands the DV+ range with a direct-fit solution for the weak factory diverter valve used on many European vehicles.
The solenoid coil itself from the factory-fitted valve is great (the ECU opens it faster than any pneumatic valve so why replace it?), but the weak point however is the valve mechanism itself. So GFB’s DV+ solves this problem by replacing just the valve parts with an anodized billet aluminium housing fitted with a brass piston machined to exacting tolerances.
The end result is sharper throttle response, lightning-fast valve actuation, and it will hold as much boost as you can throw at it. Read all about the DV+ story on the next page.
Other manufacturers’ products involve replacing the entire system with a traditional pneumatic valve, requiring long vacuum hose runs, additional parts for tapping into the intake manifold vacuum, plus either a different solenoid valve to actuate the pneumatic valve or a ballast resistor to plug into the OE wiring loom. All these additional items result in a product that is slower, less responsive, more expensive and takes much longer to install.