Chevy/Pontiac Twin Disc MaXX XT Race Kit T3R-G01
T3R-G01 race, twin disc kit offers twice the number of disc surfaces for better wear, heat capacity and long life compared to single disc kits. These kits use a proprietary Positive Lift Floater System design, which results in quiet operation with no floater rattle and no posts to wear. ACT twin disc kits undergo an exclusive four-stage, heat-treating process on all diaphragms. The ACT twin disc features the ability to adjust for disc wear and provides equal disengagement for discs. ACT’s 6-pad rigid race discs are made with high quality, ceramic friction materials. The chrome-moly hub is heat-treated for strength and durability. The lightweight, rigid design allows for quicker shifts and trouble-free service. All ACT twin disc kits include a CNC-machined and dynamically balanced flywheel to ensure trouble-free installation and operation. ACT twin disc kits include a pressure plate, two discs, a floater, flywheel and alignment tool. Some kits may include a pilot bearing and release bearing.
- Heavy to very heavy pedal effort, aggressive engagement, mild to moderate gear rattle
- Disc surfaces doubled for better wear, heat capacity and longer life, further extended by ACT's exclusive diaphragm design
- Carefully engineered, precisely assembled, accurately balanced, uses select ceramic friction materials for high heat tolerance and maximum performance
- Recommended for race use only
- 100% clamp load tested and dynamically computer balanced for smooth high RPM reliability
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including carbon black, glass wool fibers, or silica (in clutch discs), chromium and nickel, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov