Chevrolet BC Racing RM Series Coilovers
BC Racing's inverted RM Series model includes all of the great features of the BR Series model, then takes everything up a notch. The inverted coilover system moves vital damper fluid away from detrimental heat sources to avoid overheating the fluid which can cause damper fade under extreme use. Inverted dampers handle high lateral loads more efficiently and offer increased durability under extended road course sessions. Other advantages are the reduction of unsprung weight by moving the majority of the coilover mass to the chassis of the vehicle where weight can be more easily shaved. This is a durable coilover setup for those looking to attack a road course, hill climb or tarmac rally.
- INVERTED MONO-TUBE SHOCK DESIGN
- HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT VIA SHOCK BODY, NOT SPRING
- 30-CLICKS OF DAMPING ADJUSTMENT (COMPRESSION/REBOUND) SIMULTANEOUSLY
- FRONT CAMBER PLATES STANDARD ON APPLICABLE KITS
- REAR CAMBER PLATES STANDARD ON APPLICABLE KITS
- CUSTOM SPRING RATES AND SWIFT SPRINGS AVAILABLE FOR MOST APPLICATIONS
- CUSTOM VALVING AND/OR VALVING PAIRED FOR CUSTOM SPRING RATES
- 1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY AGAINST MANUFACTURER DEFECT
- FULLY REBUILDABLE WITH ALL PARTS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE
**Please note that not all vehicles use camber plates in the front and/or rear. Some vehicles reuse OEM upper mounts.