Subaru BC Racing HR Series Coilovers
The BC Racing HR Series Coilover system offers the same great benefits of the RM Series with the addition of 2-way damping adjustment. Each HR Coilover system offers inverted mono-tube dampers with independently adjustable compression and rebound. The inverted damper design moves vital damper fluid away from detrimental heat sources to avoid overheating, which can cause damper fade under extreme track use. The inverted damper also allows for decreased unsprung weight by moving the majority of the coilover mass up to the chassis where weight can be shaved more easily. With the BC Racing HR Series Coilover System, the external reservoir exits the damper at the top allowing for infinitely variable mounting locations under the hood or in the trunk for easy adjustment at the track. The combination of inverted mono-tube dampers and external reservoirs make the HR Series suited for the most demanding users on the track.
- INVERTED MONO-TUBE DAMPER WITH TWIN PISTON DESIGN
- HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT VIA SHOCK BODY, NOT SPRING
- 30 CLICKS OF INDEPENDENTLY ADJUSTABLE COMPRESSION AND REBOUND
- FRONT AND REAR CAMBER PLATES ARE STANDARD ON ALL APPLICABLE KITS]
- FRONT AND REAR PILLOWBALL TOP MOUNTS STANDARD WHERE CAMBER PLATES DO NOT APPLY
- CUSTOM VALVED TO MATCH THE DRIVERS REQUESTED SPRING RATES
- SWIFT SPRING STANDARD ON HR SERIES
- 1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY AGAINST MANUFACTURER DEFECT]
- FULLY REBUILDABLE WITH ALL PARTS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE
** Not all vehicled allow for inverted rear dampers, in such cases an upright mono-tube damper will be supplied where the braided line/hard stem for the external reservoir exits the base of the damper.
** Please note that not all vehicles use camber plates in the front and/or rear. In such cases pillowball top mounts are supplied in place of camber plates. Some vehicles reuse OEM upper mounts.