Subaru BC Racing ER Series Coilovers
The ER Series features large external reservoirs front and rear, independently adjustable rebound and compression, plus a mono-tube twin-piston design. The large external reservoirs allow for a higher oil capacity that translates to faster heat dissipation during extended road course use. Additionally, the external reservoirs house the secondary piston, which allows for the independent adjustment of compression, separate from rebound adjustment. The ER Series coilover is the perfect system for the driver who wants to dial in his or her suspension by varying the compression and rebound settings to fit a specific driving style and performance demand.
- MONO-TUBE DAMPER WITH TWIN PISTON DESIGN
- HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT VIA SHOCK BODY, NOT SPRING
- 30-CLICKS OF DAMPING ADJUSTMENT (COMPRESSION/REBOUND) SIMULTANEOUSLY
- FRONT CAMBER PLATES STANDARD ON APPLICABLE KITS
- REAR CAMBER PLATES STANDARD ON APPLICABLE KITS
- CUSTOM VALVED TO MATCH THE DRIVERS REQUESTED SPRING RATES
- SWIFT SPRING UPGRADE AVAILABLE ON MOST APPLICATIONS
- 1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY AGAINST MANUFACTURER DEFECT
- FULLY REBUILDABLE WITH ALL PARTS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE
**Please note that not all vehicles use camber plates in the front and/or rear. Some vehicles reuse OEM upper mounts.