GFB Diverter Valve DV+ Dodge Dart/ BMW F30 335i / BMW F20 / BMW F21 M135i / Fiat 500 Abarth
- 2011-2013 BMW 135i Base L6.2979cc
- 2013 BMW 135is Base L6.2979cc
- 2011-2015 BMW 335i Base L6.2979cc
- 2014-2015 BMW 335i GT xDrive Base L6.2979cc
- 2011-2015 BMW 335i xDrive Base L6.2979cc
- 2014-2015 BMW 435i Base L6.2979cc
- 2015 BMW 435i Gran Coupe Base L6.2979cc
- 2014-2015 BMW 435i xDrive Base L6.2979cc
- 2015 BMW 435i xDrive Gran Coupe Base L6.2979cc
- 2011-2015 BMW 535i Base L6.2979cc
- 2010-2015 BMW 535i GT Base L6.2979cc
- 2011-2015 BMW 535i GT xDrive Base L6.2979cc
- 2011-2015 BMW 535i xDrive Base L6.2979cc
- 2012-2015 BMW 640i Base L6.2979cc
- 2013-2015 BMW 640i Gran Coupe Base L6.2979cc
- 2014-2015 BMW 640i xDrive Gran Coupe Base L6.2979cc
- 2013-2015 BMW 740i Base L6.2979cc
- 2013-2015 BMW 740Li Base L6.2979cc
- 2013-2015 BMW 740Li xDrive Base L6.2979cc
- 2014-2015 BMW M235i Base L6.2979cc
- 2015 BMW M235i xDrive Base L6.2979cc
- 2013-2015 Dodge Dart Aero L4.1368cc
- 2013 Dodge Dart Limited L4.1368cc
- 2013 Dodge Dart Rallye L4.1368cc
- 2013 Dodge Dart SXT L4.1368cc
- 2012-2015 Fiat 500 Abarth L4.1368cc
- 2013-2015 Fiat 500 Abarth Cabrio L4.1368cc
- 2013-2015 Fiat 500 Turbo L4.1368cc
GFB DV+ Diverter Valve is a direct replacement for the factory valve (Patent Pending). Keep what works and replace what doesn’t! By retaining the factory ECU control and recirculating the vented air, the DV+ is a purely performance-oriented product that offers the following benefits:
- Sharper throttle response
- Faster boost recovery on gearshift
- Solves boost leaking issues
- Built to last
This Direct fit replacement for the factory diverter valve uses the existing solenoid with TMS advantage.
Works with stock hardware, improves performance and reliability. Exclusive pilot activation system allows HIGHER boost pressure. The end result is sharper throttle response, lightning-fast valve actuation, and the ability to hold as much boost as you can throw at it.
The OE solenoid itself is great- the ECU opens it faster than any pneumatic valve so why replace it? The only valve on the market to solve the problem without flutter, excessive cabling and extra parts, installed in half the time at more than half the price.
WHEN you want no noise, no nonsense, just performance.
European manufacturers are pushing their engines to the limit. Get a DV+ to match.
GFB’s DV+ diverter valve range offers a direct-fit performance solution for the weak factory diverter valves used on many modern vehicles.
- Retains the factory solenoid coil for seamless integration
- Replaces plastic valve parts with metal for reliability and strength on chipped engines
- Direct-fit replacement with GFB’s TMS benefits
- Exclusive “pilot-actuated” valve mechanism for rapid response at high boost
GFB expands the DV+ range with a direct-fit solution for the weak factory diverter valve used on many European vehicles.
The solenoid coil itself from the factory-fitted valve is great (the ECU opens it faster than any pneumatic valve so why replace it?), but the weak point however is the valve mechanism itself. So GFB’s DV+ solves this problem by replacing just the valve parts with an anodised billet aluminium housing fitted with a brass piston machined to exacting tolerances.
The end result is sharper throttle response, lightning-fast valve actuation, and it will hold as much boost as you can throw at it. Read all about the DV+ story on the next page.
Other manufacturers’ products involve replacing the entire system with a traditional pneumatic valve, requiring long vacuum hose runs, additional parts for tapping into the intake manifold vacuum, plus either a different solenoid valve to actuate the pneumatic valve or a ballast resistor to plug into the OE wiring loom. All these additional items result in a product that is slower, less responsive, more expensive and takes much longer to install.