Akrapovic 2018 Porsche 911 GT3 (991.2) Evolution Header Set
- PORSCHE 911 GT3 (991) 2014
- PORSCHE 911 GT3 (991) 2015
- PORSCHE 911 GT3 (991) 2016
- PORSCHE 911 GT3 (991) 2017
- PORSCHE 911 GT3 (991.2) 2018
- PORSCHE 911 GT3 (991.2) 2019
- PORSCHE 911 GT3 RS (991) 2014
- PORSCHE 911 GT3 RS (991) 2015
- PORSCHE 911 GT3 RS (991) 2016
- PORSCHE 911 GT3 RS (991) 2017
- PORSCHE 911 GT3 RS (991.2) 2018
- PORSCHE 911 GT3 RS (991.2) 2019
Evolution Header Set converts the slip-on system into a full system designed to give noticeably increased power at higher revs. Handcrafted titanium headers incorporate 100 cpsi sports catalytic converters and side mufflers - all designed to increase power and torque - the Evolution Header Set utilizes integrated catalytic converters and the functionality of the exhaust valves to deliver an out-and-out attack on the senses. With the valves in the open position, it delivers a sportier and hard-hitting sound, but also has the option of a lower sound level when the valves are closed, perfect for use in more everyday locations. Offering an increased weight savings in the area behind the engine and the rear axle, the reduction will enhance the handling and improve performance.
When installing Akrapovic aftermarket optional link pipes with sports catalytic converters or without catalytic converters, which are developed for use on closed tracks only, remapping the ECU is mandatory. When installing Akrapovic aftermarket exhaust system that was developed for use on closed tracks, we recommend remapping the ECU in order to prevent potential check engine light warning signals.
THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT MEET EMISSION COMPLIANCE REQUIREMENTS FOR STREET OR HIGHWAY USE.